A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
The Lescher Funeral Home was founded in 1927 at 611 W. Okmulgee in Muskogee, Oklahoma by C.O. Lescher and his wife Eulabelle. Over the next 50 years, several generations of the Lescher family operated the funeral home.
Jerry Millsap first started working for the Lescher family in 1963, eventually purchasing the funeral home with his wife Delcie in 1991. Recognizing the need for professional and personalized funeral services in eastern Oklahoma, Jerry and Delcie had already purchased two additional facilities in 1985. The Fort Gibson location was originally founded in 1981 by Gerald Huckleberry while Don Davidson had opened the Webbers Falls facility in 1972.
Since purchasing the three facilities, the Millsaps moved their services in Muskogee to the current location at 2801 Chandler Road in 2003 and built a new facility on the same site as the existing funeral home in Fort Gibson.
The caring and experienced staff at the three funeral home locations provide professional and personalized services to families in Muskogee, Wagoner and Sequoyah counties.
For more information please contact us.